Over the last 25 years, Plantscape has developed strong partnerships with resellers and distributors across Europe. Over the years we have developed strong working relationships with resellers in Ireland, Spain, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Estonia and Lithuania, where our partners resell Plantscape Planters or use them to create floral displays as part of their landscaping service.
Our empty planters are available in a range of colours, to align with different country requirements and popular products include hanging baskets, holestar planters, and floor standing planters, but our full range of products are available.
Our 7-day watering system is a key benefit for our export partners. With hotter climates, our partners require a solution to minimise watering requirements and reducing costs. Our trusted partners include; Sodo Roze (Lithuania), L.O.G (Norway & Sweden), McArthurGlen (Spain), Fresner (Austria) and MYC-5 (Spain).
Why Plantscape Planters?
- A genuine 7-day watering system reduces maintenance costs and water wastage.
- Tough polyethylene makes them extremely durable, long-lasting and resistant to UV light.
- Floor standing planters have forklift truck access to enable them to be easily moved.
- Easy access for watering and feeding.
- Available in a variety of colours.
- We will show you how you too can establish a profitable partnership using our patented seven-day watering system.
- We offer our partners competitive pricing on our patented planters.
- We can provide you with high-quality marketing literature, product samples, and planting advice to maximise your sales campaign.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a Plantscape partner, in your country, please contact our team here.