TCL is a national landscape services business specialising in new build landscaping projects, encompassing both soft and hard landscape installs, ranging from small domestic designs up to +£2m bespoke projects.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Contract Manager for our TCL East Midlands Region based just off Junction 29 of the M1.
The Main purpose of this job will be to assist the Regional Director in the efficient management of the multiple sites and teams that you oversee, ensuring all financial, quality and customer service targets are consistently met.
Alongside the skillset summarised below, it is essential candidates are self-starters (able to work unsupervised), keen to get stuck in and make a positive contribution to the team, contract and company.
• To oversee multiple sites and teams, having day to day responsibility for the operational team members on your contracts. Being responsible for performing the company’s induction process for new employees and undertaking the appraisal process for your team members.
• To be the main point of contact for those sites, ensuring the best customer service is delivered throughout the region.
• Order materials for these sites as per the site plans, ensuring projects are delivered on time and in budget as per the contract’s specifications.
• Manage the budget for each site and ensuring the financial integrity of your contracts.
• To conduct site visits and generate sales extras on your contracts.
• Previous experience of a similar role.
• Holds a recognised Horticultural/Landscape qualification at a level commensurate with the role or is working towards one.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Financial literate with experience of managing projects and resources aligned to budgets.
• Ability to plan operations and prioritise work streams based on operational/client/commercial variations.
• Well presented, punctual, good mannered.
• Good understanding of practical, technical, financial and qualitative requirements to ensure efficient and profitable implementation of a project.
• Good working understanding of Microsoft applications (Excel particularly)
• Full Driving License
• CSCS Carded
Salary dependant on experience.
If you feel you have the right skills for this role and would like to apply, please email a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org