You must accept cookies to download brochures.
Foamstream, produced by Weedingtech, is the world’s leading herbicide-free weed control solution that harnesses the power of thermal technology. Delivered by Weedingtech’s state-of-the-art machinery, it controls weeds using a precise application of hot water insulated by a biodegradable foam. It requires at least 50% fewer annual treatments than other alternatives like hot water systems. That’s why Foamstream has the lowest cost of ownership per m2 over the course of the weeding season.
Foamstream is a mixture of hot water insulated by a biodegradable foam made from natural, sustainable plant oils and sugars which can be precisely applied to weeds using the Weedingtech machinery.
- Heat is applied to the weed in the form of hot water and foam
- The foam acts as a thermal blanket, keeping the heat on the weed at the correct temperature long enough to kill it or sufficiently damage the weed
- Surrounding seeds and spores are sterilised reducing future regrowth
- Results are visible instantly
How your organisation can benefit
• Highly effective method of controlling weeds
• Easy and efficient to apply
• Safe for unrestricted use around children, pets and sensitive environments
• Avoid costly delays due to wet or windy weather
What our customers say
“I am extremely pleased with the results achieved following Burleys’ Foamstream treatment. As well as killing off unsightly moss build-up to some areas, certain slopes round the site that were proving rather slippery and hazardous when wet are now safe. In view of recent concerns surrounding the use of chemical-based weedkillers it is pleasing that we have been able to achieve a results through the use of non-hazardous techniques”
David Greaves DMS FIH, Business Manager, Seaford Head School.