Jones Lang LaSalle
Installation of Sedum matting to a roof garden in Central London,
following the failure of a previous Sedum roof installation as part of the building refurbishment.
Works included the following:
- Coordination of weekend working to facilitate installation & prevent disruption to the client’s tenants throughout the working week.
- Lifting and disposal of previous sedum matting.
- Supply, distribution through the building up to 9th Floor of substrate and matting.
- Supply and installation of 200M2 of sedum matting.
- Maintenance of sedum until establishment.
Depot Enfield, North London.